View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 04:59 PM   #20
Skrot
The 5900XT that could.

Send a message via ICQ to Skrot
Default Re: Blizzard, Worse login server for a mmorpg I have ever seen.

LOL K007, your post really does reek of "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but here's my opinion!" Hey, I do the same thing all the time, so it's okay for you to do it. But I really doubt that you'll persuade someone with that. I'm a level 47 Priest at the moment, and I'm still having a really good time playing the game. Even moreso now, because people are in general starting to learn how to play their class better. If you don't think there's strategy to the game, then I'm concerned, upset and umm... confused.

I can't wait til lots of people get to level 60, and I can join my guild in going to level 60 dungeons etc. This is where Blizzard means you to be.

WoW stands on it's own merits, not because of the Blizzard name. The fact that it's made by Blizzard just enables the game to have a polish that I have rarely seen in any other game. Sure, they have server problems on occasion, but when there aren't, I keep noticing little things in the game that make me think the game is designed, programmed and drawn with a talent rarely seen.

I'd like to play EQ2 at some point, but I don't have the money to afford it easily, nor the inclination to leave WoW.

I played GuildWars in one of those weekend free trial things. It was pretty cool, but the two days wasn't enough to really get a good feel for it. However, it does feel like a game which you can go to a LAN with some mates, grab some beers and just have a fun, light-hearted romp around the countryside, killing mobs.

Hmm anyway. I haven't added anything useful to the thread, so I'll stop here.
Skrot is offline   Reply With Quote