View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 11:12 PM   #54
Elderblaze

Default Re: Blizzard, Worse login server for a mmorpg I have ever seen.

When you make comments about blizzard selling a can of crap to Koreans, you come off sounding incredibly biased, blizzard has never made a bad product. period. Everything they have ever released has been a 1 million seller or better. StarCraft, Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo, Diablo 2. Probably not Warcraft 1, or that viking game though. And obviously WoW has not sold 1 million copies *YET* but they are on the way.

Even if you do not like one blizzard game it's pretty close minded to think they make crap. And I know you dident come out and say directly "They make crap" you stated that koreans would buy anything blizzard makes, regardless it sounds very fanboi like. Im no fanboi i've played games from Soe and Blizzard, but I was enjoying blizzards games before Soe was even thought about. I used to play WarCraft 2 on Kali back in 95, but your probably a bit to young for that.

I digress.. the Bit Torrent patches are a slight annoyance at best, as Blizzard dosent feel the need to come out with a new game patch every week to fix 1000's of bugs like SOE does.

Regards,
Mike
Elderblaze is offline   Reply With Quote