View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 08:10 AM   #55
|MaguS|

Default Re: Blizzard, Worse login server for a mmorpg I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderblaze
When you make comments about blizzard selling a can of crap to Koreans, you come off sounding incredibly biased, blizzard has never made a bad product. period. Everything they have ever released has been a 1 million seller or better. StarCraft, Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo, Diablo 2. Probably not Warcraft 1, or that viking game though. And obviously WoW has not sold 1 million copies *YET* but they are on the way.

Even if you do not like one blizzard game it's pretty close minded to think they make crap. And I know you dident come out and say directly "They make crap" you stated that koreans would buy anything blizzard makes, regardless it sounds very fanboi like. Im no fanboi i've played games from Soe and Blizzard, but I was enjoying blizzards games before Soe was even thought about. I used to play WarCraft 2 on Kali back in 95, but your probably a bit to young for that.
How old do you think I am? Please indulge me... As for Blizzards quality in software, I honestly loved every game they have made except for Warcraft 3 and its expansion... I dispise WC3. I think it is probably one of the worse RTS games on the market. I hate the upkeep system and how slow it plays. I loved the rushing in WC2 and WC3 practically distroyed that.... I won't even get started on the Hero's....

I own every Blizzard title, I am not Bias at all. I just don't think they are as talented as other developers. I mean they take delay a game left and right just for it to release buggy and hacker friendly. They rarely make an Original title and when they do its not as good as thier previous efforts.

Hell, I just want them to finish "Starcraft Ghost", I love the SC universe but Im not putting too much hope on the game being as great as the hype for it is...