View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 11:25 AM   #62
|MaguS|

Default Re: Blizzard, Worse login server for a mmorpg I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
No, I'm a veteran of the game. Anyone with a pulse could beat the single player campaign. It's multiplayer where the fun is, and I guarantee you'd last about 5 minutes in any 1 on 1 game by having your hero "patrol your base". It demonstrates a lack of understanding of how to play the game, hence, in my opinion, invalidating your criticism of it. It's like complaining that your computer can't scramble your eggs for you. And I hate to break it to you, but since you're the one who brought up the whole "Blizzard sucks" topic, you're the one coming off as a fanboy here.
Oh I am a fanboy, 4 years of EQ does that to you... I will never deny that... As for playing WC3 online, did for awhile. Got bored of it, rather play WC2 and SC online. Was big on D2 for awhile but after alittle break from it my characters were deleted and I never returned to it.

I never said Blizzard sucked, I say they aren't gods like every Blizzard fan holds them as. I think other RTS games are better then the ones they created and I think thier MMORPG is lacking alot.

You need to also lighten up and lower the hostility, I have never directed any attacks towards your playstyle, skill or character yet you seem to need to at me, without even knowing anything about me. No wonder poeple generalize the Blizzard Fanbase...