View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 10:39 AM   #64
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Blizzard, Worse login server for a mmorpg I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbtmagus
You need to also lighten up and lower the hostility, I have never directed any attacks towards your playstyle, skill or character yet you seem to need to at me, without even knowing anything about me.
Yet you have repeatedly made comments of this nature:
Quote:
Originally Posted by egbtmagus
No wonder poeple generalize the Blizzard Fanbase...
Snide remarks like this are generally not well recieved. If you want to act like a prick, be prepared for people to use a less than friendly tone.

I couldn't care less if you like Blizzard games or not, that's not the point. Let's try and remember who started bashing who here. You attack my favorite games, I'll defend them. You've repeatedly asserted that people only like Blizzard games because of the name. I like them because all of their games ARE awesome, and in my opinion Blizzard IS the best PC game development company. I generally am not interested in Westwood's C&C series. But I don't go trolling around C&C boards calling everyone "Westwood fanboys" and repeatedly posting how much I hate a certain game that I've barely spent any time playing. I understand that you want to be "different" and go against the grain, good for you, but keep it to yourself.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote