View Single Post
Old 01-07-05, 10:30 AM   #9
Daneel Olivaw
Northwood hugger

Default Re: MSI GeForce FX5700 (256mb) problem

Huh? I didn't take any offense, I actually used that icon in reference to the problem you're having. It's a very weird problem, one might say that when thinking about this problem one's eyes would go

I never thought you or me was retarded !!! I really feel for you, I've had problems that bugged me for hours on end... a while back I had my two 80GB Maxtors on Raid0, and every 2 weeks, one of them would become unreadable, just like that, I'd loose everything! The third time this happened, my GF told me something that still resonates: "Do you need the speed? IMO the time you'd save not having to backup everything all the time because you're afraid your Raid will fail is more time than the few ns you're gaining with that Raid". Well, she didn't say it in so many words, but that's what it meant.

And goddarn it, she's always right.

So we all have our share of ed problems!

Mild agnosticism —the view that the existence or nonexistence of God or gods is currently unknown but is not necessarily unknowable, therefore one will withhold judgment until/if more evidence is available. A weak agnostic would say "I don't know, but maybe you do."
Daneel Olivaw is offline   Reply With Quote