View Single Post
Old 01-15-05, 07:56 PM   #47
Ghosthunter

Default Re: World of Nerfcraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRay
Eh? They have a test server for anyone to access. Test server carries upcoming changes.

not true...they did have one..but a lot of nerfs they had were not on test...thought they are now saying in the future they will make sure to put it on test..but who knows how true it is

here is what moorguard said about it:

Quote:
We're going to work harder to make sure that Test is kept current with the same updates that go out to the live servers. Because it is set up differently from the live servers, Test doesn't end up getting the code at the same time, but we'll update it manually the same day.

Due to the holiday break and just generally getting into the swing of being a live game, we haven't yet made as much use of the Test server as we intend to. Going forward we will make sure Test an integral part of our update process, because the feedback we get from it is crucial to making the game the best it can be.
http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/e....id=1572#M1572

All they had to do I think was put it in patch notes at least..instead of players figuring it out for themselves. I think that is what irked a lot of players.
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote