View Single Post
Old 01-15-05, 08:53 PM   #49
Ghosthunter

Default Re: World of Nerfcraft.

Bersekers and Wizards/Warlocks got nerfed big time...though i agree with some changes being a wizard myself..i really think they went overboard...

Tradeskills well i wouldnt say nerf per se..because every class got hit..it was more of a change on how to make item with buffs...it now takes a lot longer to make a pristine item..because buffs use up more power an cannot spam it...their reasoning was that pristine items are suppose to be lot rarer and wroth more then norm items...while what was really happening was no one would buy anything unless it pristine..

While i agree with it somewhat..they never made these changes to test..so no one got to test it...and of course there were so major issues..though they did fix it a few patches later...

I know a few other classes got nerfed..but not sure details offhand...but i know those i mention above are the most loudest at the moment

Oh another change and this one was on test if i recall..can no longer buy resources off broker and do wholesaler quests. I think they changed this because societeies were levelling too quick..but the downside is a lot of adventurers who relied on harvesting and then selling lots lots of profit..it is better for myself as a crafter...but for adventureres a lot harder.

Despite eveyrthing..thought I am still enjoying EQ2 greatly...overall I am happy with server stability, virutally lag free..and having tons of fun with my guild and the community on our server. I am also enjoying the tradeskills a lot more then I did in any other MMORPG..dont know why but i do.

No MMORPG will be perfect is something I learnt..the key is to make sure you having fun..once you log in and it feels boring and like a job time to find something new..lol
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64

Last edited by Ghosthunter; 01-15-05 at 09:08 PM.
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote