View Single Post
Old 01-19-05, 06:36 AM   #82
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: World of Nerfcraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog
Yeah, Blizzards whole system is a mess. I pretty much given up on my lvl 38 orc shammy and the Ner'zhul server. It's pointless to play with all the problems(now hour plus ques to discourage you from playing) so I started a new toon on a low populated server against my better judgement. Reason being, because when I started Orc shammy on Ner'zhul is was a low pop server so sooner or later this new server will be a high populated server and I'm back to square one. And IMO, blizzard bit off way more then they can chew and it's looking like they're a bit incompetent in running this type of game. Maybe I can try to get my old one switched to the new server and hold out to see if they can fix these many major issues by the time of my monthly subscribtion is up. If it's not fixed on the Ner'zhul server I'll be cancelling for sure. And yes, the forum login in server being related to the gaming server is FRUSTERATING because when the gaming server is down, the forum is down.
I think the login server downtime may be one of the most frustrating things of all, really. I'm not kidding, it seems like every time I try to log on to the forums, the login server is down. And yes, this "emergency service" is starting to get almost funny.

What I'd like to see them fix is the auction house on the server I just leveled my new Paladin on. I had him take Skinning and Mining to sell the resources and make money, which was working fine until I tried doing it at peak hours. The AH was so lagged it took over 4-5 minutes to even create an auction, much less look at ones available. Pretty absurd if you ask me.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote