View Single Post
Old 01-20-05, 02:28 PM   #148
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|
Default Re: Dell 2005FP (20.1" / 16:10) LCD for $559 Today only!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG
Send me one and I will finish breaking it in for you. Tough work, but that's the kinda guy I am...

You gonna sell the one's you don't keep or just send 'em back? How's Dell been with the returns? If I ever get a shot at a mega-coupon deal, I'll probably do it and return if it starts to bleed.

Also, have you tried recalibrating to turn down the brightness and limit blomming?
Gee you're so thoughtful

Going through the return process with Dell is on par with the same level of ease you'd find returning something to Wal-mart, all it takes is some patience. After the Customer Rep realizes you've been building pc's since you were 12, he shuts up with the generic troubleshooting tips and processes your RMA request. The replacements are then shipped (same day) ground from a whse in your region (mine is Nashville) which essentially turns into an overnight delivery.

Stay on the look out for deals cause there's coupons floating around the web almost daily.

Gonna try recalibrating tonight and see if that helps. I'm still shocked at the older one though cause the backlighting on it seemed to even out itself over the course of the last couple weeks.
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote