View Single Post
Old 01-20-05, 05:10 PM   #100
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: World of Nerfcraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Well I started a new character on the Gilneas server and it's been smooth sailing so far! On top of that, almost every single person I've run into has been extremely friendly and helpful. I cleared the Elwynn Forest quests and got to level 12 in about 3 hours with a group consisting of me, (a warrior), a mage, priest, and a warlock. Suffice it to say we obliterated everything in our path. It was awesome.

This contrasts hugely with my experience on Magtheridon, where lag, idiots, and gankers plagued my gameplay. At level 40, my Rogue has completely ceased to interest me since every time I try to do something some level 60 pops out of nowhere and kills me in 2 hits. Oh well, I'm having a blast with my Warrior so far and am very glad I can actually quest in Hillsbrad, Arathi, and Stranglethorn Vale now without getting ganked every two seconds.

In summation, if your experience is bad you might want to try a server change. I know it sucks to have to start all over again but from what I can tell it's worth doing.
I started a human Paladin a couple of days back, I've noticed more idiots play human than any other race. I swear everytime I start mining some prick will come running up and just start mining the same god damn vein I am mining. I wish people would use common sense when they are playing the game, if a person reaches it first leave them to it and find another area. Other than the complete and utter tosspots around I'm still having fun, perhaps I just need to get out of the starting areas and leave all the 12 year olds to that section.