View Single Post
Old 02-05-05, 09:48 AM   #41
PauloMorfeo

Default Re: mandatory monthly anti-ATI goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku
As much as it would go against the better judgements of myself and just about every other American on this board, if Portugal were to be hit by a terrorist attack, the United States would be there to lend financial and other aid. Even if you rolled over politically like Spain did (which you probably would) we would still be there to help ingrates like you. So sod off.
Talk about ingratitude!?
Who helped the USA get it's independance from G.B.? Who gave you the freaking statue of liberty?
I wonder... If France knew you would think so poorly of them in the future and have decided not to help you guys, things could be very diferent today!

Talk about fighting terrorism and stuff!?
Bush was so eager to call a war on ALL terrirism and to ask for help to get the world rid of terrorism but all it did was following it's own personal agenda.
Where is Bush when the ETA terrorists strike in Spain, even when Spain was still suporting USA's suposed fight on world terrorism? And the same for the IRA in Ireland?

And in case you don't know, the Portuguese govenment gave suport to the USA actions. The reunion when building the coalition was made in the Portuguese territory with the leaders of Portugal, Spain, G.B. and USA. Portugal is (modestly, ofcourse) still in Iraq trying to containt the chaos in there.

I guess it's much easier to "give the finger" at others and to talk bad of them than to have the same done at itself!!!

And now a message for USA, FOX, and oldsk00l.

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Last edited by PauloMorfeo; 02-05-05 at 10:01 AM.