View Single Post
Old 02-22-05, 09:45 AM   #61
oldsk00l

Default Re: mandatory monthly anti-ATI goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangSVT
This thread is ridiculous. Some of you are trying to start making this place like Rage3D. You have to be an idiot to think ATI hardware is crap. Their cards rock just like nVIDIA's new line. I'm not going to mention the GeForce FX which after buying a new 6800 and seeing the more modern DX9 results of the FX, I took a big breath and was happy that I didn't take my chances with one.

Anyway, the reason I visit this place is because people don't bash ATI and are fair. In my opinion, you Oldsk00l and all the others of you who are behaving like him should be banned from this forum for nonsense like this. Take your fanboyism somewhere else.
what a loser

I'm going to cry now, because of the guilt...WAAAAAAH!!!

Don't post in this thread if you don't want ATI-bashing going on. I love their processor engineering, granted their cards could use ALLOT of quality improvement (how many people suffer black squares due to crap memory on their cards??? thousands???).

But given the topic of the thread, just don't join in on it...and then your example of a shining paragon of virtue may continue to stand out. After all, you're soooo much better than all of us right?

Besides, you obviously overlooked this thread

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46049