View Single Post
Old 02-24-05, 09:17 AM   #6
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
What level do you need to be to make these weapon enchantments?
Honestly, enchanting is the profession of the masochist. You have to devour every single green or blue you find to get the materials you need and then spam the Ironforge trade channel waiting for people to buy your enchantments. For personal use it's nearly useless due to the high cost. Yet there are plenty of people out there willing to do it.

You'd be better off picking skinning + mining and selling the goods at the auction house. That way you always have plenty of cash on hand for whatever you need. Crafting professions, while fun, are not as rewarding as this. After all, if you're loaded down with gold all the time, you don't really have to worry about dropping a couple G on a new piece of equipment or a nice +7 impact enchantment for your 2-hander. In addition, once you hit the late 30's - early 40's, the instance and world drops start becoming much better than the crafted stuff. In my opinion this is a flaw in the game design, especially considering how difficult and costly it is to make some of the very high level crafted items (including sets). Anyway, the mining+skinning+selling thing has worked wonders for me so far. I got my mount at 40 and am fully outfitted with really great gear for my level (42). Still, it all comes down to personal preference.

By the way, which server are you on?
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote