View Single Post
Old 03-01-05, 07:42 PM   #48
Subtestube
Anisymbolic

Default Re: Few pics of Call Of Duty 2

Just so's you know, I'm the guy who did the Photorealism rant. I still think it's an innappropriate word to apply to current games, but what the hey? That's just my opinion . CoD 2 looks cool though. Only ever played the demo of CoD, but it was pretty damn fun. As to WW2 games, I agree, there IS a lot of source material there. It'd be great if they set a campaign in China for the battles for Manchuria against Japan. I've ne'er played a game where that's done... though I'm sure some knowledgeable people here could set me straight as to where a game that features that might be found.
Dr Possible: Core 2 Duo E6400 on Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4. Galaxy GeForce 7600GT. 2GB Corsair XMS 2 DDR2-6400 RAM (CL5). ATi Theatre 550 Pro. Windows XP MCE. All stored in Piano black Antec Sonata II, with a broken door.

Mobile: ASUS M2400N, Pentium M 1.5 GHz. 512 MB DDR RAM. Intel EXTREME graphics. Windows XP SP 2 / Ubuntu 5.10.

Ridiculous DOES not have an 'e' in it. It comes from "ridicule" and has less than nothing to do with the colour red.
Subtestube is offline   Reply With Quote