Re: Everquest II Tanking CPU
Almost all games request 100% CPU, actually they use every bit that's idle at the moment of launch. If Winamp is running and it's using 10% when you launch UT for example, it will use the rest 90%. I don't know why you'd think a game must be problematic to use 100% of the CPU.
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad firstname.lastname@example.orgGhz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21
PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?