View Single Post
Old 03-02-05, 10:19 AM   #69
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeReWoLf5900
warriors don't get pets. our only special abilities are being able to set off a 10sec move (retaliation) that hands out instant damage to all enemies in a 10ft radius. You hit harder and faster with a slower and higher dps axe. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's cool. We also get Shield Wall which blocks all attacks for like 10-15 secs... i dunno, never used it. We also get overpower. As soon as something dodges, slam the sword/axe down their throat in protest.
Remember we have shield attack also. this will bitch slap a pally, priest or what ever from casting a spell. If they are down on health and try to heal. I just sheild attack and stop it and down goes the pally. I will say for all those who say how awesome rougue pally ect are and think they are teh l33t, remember that the warrior basically doesn't have any magic. It is harder to be the warrior especially when a nother character can freeze you and stand at a distance and keep delievering damage and then think they are awesome. The warrior is different. If you understand this then it can be fun because a priest will ALWAYS want you on in a instance.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote