View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 07:17 PM   #42
holmes

Default Re: Official Star Wars Republic Commando thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stncttr908
Same thing. I'm getting there with about two minutes remaining and then simply having my ass kicked. I hate when developers throw these sort of bull**** situations at you.
Here's some tips aside from the few I offered a few posts back: Power up your health while your team breaches the final door (immediately to the left of the door). As soon as the doors open, take out the ceiling turret. Those turrets are the first thing you want to get out of the way. Bob and weave and try to find cover as soon as you can to protect your squadmate hacking the terminal. Other than that, you need to have some patience... I died a lot. Only other thing is save as often as you can. Snipe the super driods and aim for the red eye or take them out with the anti armor attachment.

I realize that some people might get annoyed with that design decision of timed levels, but I actually like it when it's done well. It just adds so much to the tension when you're "under the clock". Hang in there... you'll get through!

The Rig
ASRock 970 Extreme3 AM3+
AMD Athlon II x2 260
DDR3-1600 (2x2GB) Kingston HyperX
Western Digital caviar 1TB
ECS GeForce GT 220 1GB
Cooler Master Storm Scout ATX case
Corsair 750W PSU
holmes is offline   Reply With Quote