View Single Post
Old 03-09-05, 10:42 AM   #105
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

First of all, if PVP is what you're interested in, the Warrior is the worst class you could have picked. Not because they aren't good, but because they're very difficult to use effectively. First of all, you need to stance switch, especially on hunters. You NEVER attack a pet. EVER. It's a waste of time and accomplishes nothing. Start with a Charge to get some rage, followed by Hamstring and Rend. Stay on him and don't let him get out of melee range unless you plan to use Intercept (which you should). Use Sunder Armor as much as you can and keep up your Hamstring. If he gets out of melee range switch to Berserker Stance and Intercept. In fact, if the fight is going well, you should use Intercept as much as you can. Don't forget about your Overpower either. It's sick when fighting Rogues. Execute 4 teh win.

Against casters you're pretty much up the creek. Sorry.

And no offense but if I was a hunter and you asked me to duel without my pet, I'd tell you to shut up too. Hunters aren't tanks and they can't deal out as much melee damage as a warrior so they need to rely on range and their pets to survive. In a 1-on-1 with a hunter who couldn't use his pet in melee range, he'd never have a chance.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote