View Single Post
Old 03-14-05, 04:04 AM   #141
ChrisRay

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
Priests piss me off, they care more about causing damage than they do about healing your group. In the middle of a instance you want to have a healer but no they have to stay in shadowform. Then on raids they run off looking for a level 20 to mind control and gank while we are going toe to toe with about 20 bloody horde (4 of us).

Uh. Priests Mind Control level goes up each time they level. WTf are you on about? If your inviting priests that you do not know and dont clearly explain to them that you want a healer and not DPS. Thats also your own fault. Priests can play 2 roles. And just because not all of them play healbots doesnt make them "suck". Its up to the group and the priest to clearly explain their intentions when going on an instance.

It sounds to me. Like you have generalised the class and simply dont understand the very diverse roles a priest can take. And dont complain about aggro. Complain to Blizzard. Heals generate alot of aggro. Your actually lucky to have a Priest in your group when it comes to aggro because no other class has an aggro reduction ability thats as effective as Priest. Actuallly. Aggro control takes 2 people cooperating.And I'm willing to bet the fact that your losing aggro is half way your fault as well. Damn warriors who think they are the only ones who can play their class and dont know a damned thing about aggro management.

See? I can generalise too. ;p
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote