View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 03:23 AM   #170
ChrisRay

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
I would have agreed that many warriors do in fact suck, my intention was not to say the entire priest class sucks as they are very useful if played correctly. We don't force the priests in our guild to heal 24 hours a day but we make them understand that when we are in a instance we need them to heal, our 4 tanks can dish out more than enough damage to take the mobs but we need our priest to be watching out for health. I don't boss people around I just inform them of what the job is before the instance starts, if they don't do the job in the instance I remind them again, if they still don't do it then I get bloody annoyed. Having 4 elites beating on you and not getting healed starts to hurt after a while.

How about we move onto something we can all agree on, warlocks suck.
Heh, thats fine. But I felt it was adequately pointed out. That some players suck. I for the most felt you were generalising. Either way. It's water under a bridge as far as I'm concerned. I have a term for what I called "bad players". Mainly because I had experience with one in my teens in beta. His name was "Beastman" and he was a paladin. Who, Looted everything. Never healed. Never helped. Was off running around soloing. and was just an all around player. For now these days I generally call players that remind me of that "Beastmen".
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote