View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 11:36 AM   #191
DaveChambers
nVidiot!

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Isn't bonebitter a great axe. I got +7 weaon damage on mine. Even at my lvl 37 I can get 700 crit every once in a while. It is the best quest weapons I have gotten to date.

BTW It still bothers me that people think they are l33t when they beat a warrior. I am also tired of other warriors saying "you don't know how to use a warrior" Total BS. As a warrior you are handicapped when dueling. What pisses me off even more is that rogues are almost the same as a warrior. Why have a warrior then except for wearing plate. BIG WHOOP! I started a rogue last night and he is way better at fighting. It is just a fact that Blizzard made the warrior usefull for only one thing, tanks for instances. Other than that they are just a big dumb tool. I am developing my rogue for PVP action with my guild.

BTW I will have to say that sweeping strike is pretty cool.
You will see at higher levels, rogues have a hard time taking out 2 mobs their own level unless they get the jump. Rogues cant take nearly as many hits as a warrior, but they do deal significantly more damage. I hate when I joined a group and they expect me to tank, it just doesnt work. I always let a warrior aggro, come from behind with an ambush or cheapshot. If I use ambush I take the aggro because of the damage Im doing to it (700+ in 1 hit, usually 1000 total dealt in the next two seconds) so then what is the warrior going to do. Yea I follow with a feint, but as soon as I hit a sinister strike, theyre back on me. Rogues have to learn how to group. Whenever I group, I always end up the main puller, which is fine with me, because a good rogue can do wonders for a group. I believe there is no better puller in the game than a rogue.
DaveChambers is offline   Reply With Quote