View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 02:21 PM   #217
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Priests can no longer kill players with Shadow Word: Pain and Mind Control in duels.

in the new patch. Me happy. It is stupid to fight a priest near ANY body of water who has mind control ability. I know the priests will complain but they will be complaining that they cannot totally dominate the duel, instead of actually using skill rather than a spell that is WAY to powerfull for such a pud.

Quote:
Warrior

* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was slightly increased.
* Battle Shout - Rage cost reduced.
* Bloodrage - Health cost reduced.
* Heroic Strike - Damage increased.
* Parry - Moved to level 6.
* Thunder Clap - Now causes Physical damage instead of Nature damage; damage increased; duration increased with each new rank. Improved Sunder Armor - Now decreases rage cost by 1/1/1. Improved Thunder Clap - Now decreases rage cost by 1/1/2.
* Execute - Full rage is no longer consumed when the ability does not hit.
* Overpower - Should now be usable when a special attack is dodged.
* Fixed a bug where rage was not being generated when normal melee attacks were parried, dodged, and blocked.
* Charge has been improved so it will work through doorways and won't path you through an entire dungeon.
* Sweeping Strikes bug fixed. It will hit more reliably and show up in combat log correctly.
* Added a visual to Sword Specialization "proc" that will now show up in the combat log as well.
The bold part is way cool. I am tired of not getting rage when i parry or dodge. That is bs. Our charaters rely completely on rage to activate our abilities. In other words with out rage we fight at the pace of the thing we are fighting and that can really suck.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote