Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread
Arms Talents (32 points)
· Deflection - 5/5 points
Increases your Parry chance by 5%.
· Improved Rend - 3/3 points
Increases the bleed damage done by your Rend ability by 35%.
· Tactical Mastery - 5/5 points
You retain up to 25 of your rage points when you change stances.
· Improved Thunder Clap - 3/3 points
Increases the damage done by your Thunder Clap by 25%.
· Improved Charge - 1/2 point
Increases the amount of rage generated by your Charge ability by 3.
· Deep Wounds - 3/3 points
Your critical strikes cause the opponent to bleed, dealing 60% of your melee weapon's average damage over 12 seconds.
· Anger Management - 1/1 point
Increases the time required for your Rage to decay while out of combat by 30%.
· Improved Overpower - 2/2 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Overpower ability by 50%.
· Impale - 2/2 points
Increases the critical strike damage done by your abilities in Battle, Defensive, and Berserker stance by 20%.
· Two-Handed Weapon Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases the damage you deal with two-handed weapons melee weapons by 5%.
· Sweeping Strikes - 1/1 point
You next 5 melee weapon swings strike an additional nearby opponent.
· Mortal Strike - 1/1 point
A vicious strike that deals 200% weapon damage and wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 10 seconds.
Fury Talents (19 points)
· Booming Voice - 1/5 point
Increases the duration of your Battle Shout and Demoralizing Shout by 10%.
· Cruelty - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to get a critical strike with melee weapons by 5%.
· Improved Demoralizing Shout - 5/5 points
Increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout by 25%.
· Piercing Howl - 1/1 point
Causes all enemies near the warrior to be dazed for 6 seconds.
· Improved Battle Shout - 5/5 points
Increases the Attack Power bonus of your Battle Shout by 25%.
· Improved Execute - 2/2 points
Reduces the Rage cost of your Execute ability by 5
I'm also quite tempted by this build, it keeps the group buffs but gives me more attack power and combat options.
I put children in microwaves.