View Single Post
Old 03-30-05, 10:56 AM   #292
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Don't get me wrong Ninjaman, last nite was great not playing games. I got a lot of stuff done around the house. My problem is that I have had nothing but server problems since I got this game. I get boot much of the.

You may have had a better experience tham me and that is great but all I can go by is the service I have receive since I started it. We pay for their servers to be up and running not for patch after patch and down time. If your ISP had this level if incompitence you would move to another ISP. This is not difference. If you are not getting the service they advertised then you are well with in your right to move to a competitor. The fact that it is just a game is not an argument. It is a service contract we all pay for.

If this happend once in a great while I wouldn't think about it twice but it happens almost every other day for me. Before you start questioning my computer spec and my ISP please don't. I have been playing games on line for a very long time and my computer is more than fine. I know what to expect from on line gaming. This is the same problem I had with UBI. I refuse to buy any of their product and play them on line. They plane suck. Blizzard is theaching me the same lesson. It is a shame to because I love this game dispite the fact that the warrior is under powered compared to other classes.
I have to admit, being on Gilneas affords me the luxury of never being subject to crashes, rollbacks, disconnects, or extended downtimes. I'm sure I would be more emotional about it if I had to deal with it. I'm certainly not saying you shouldn't be able to quit the game if you don't feel satisfied with the service - I'm just saying that it's sort of redundant to continually complain about server downtime and not do anything about it.

And Warriors kick a lot of ass, though some of their better skills come with higher levels. I don't think it's fair to make a comparison between classes until you're talking about end-game (60 vs 60). I just went on a duelling spree outside of IF the other day and took down pallys, other warriors, a rogue, a mage, and a druid. I'm pretty geared-out for my level, so that helps, but even so I was winning by a wide margin quite a bit. Pallies can't do much when they can't cast Holy spells for 6 seconds.

Priests pwn all though. I was dead before I could ever touch the bastards.

As for PVE Warriors are practically required for groups for anything 50+, especially endgame raids. No other class can tank nearly as well as a warrior.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote