View Single Post
Old 03-30-05, 03:10 PM   #301
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Taunt is a must to keep dumb priest alive who think they are tanks or who have no clue where to stand in a instance and aggro a whole room. I stance dance a lot, tough revenge is pretty pathetic but it is getting better now that I have it improved.

Here is a question, does charging especially in a instance aggro? I have done it in a small mob and not aggroed anyone but I would like to know for certain before I make a decission on whether or not to use it.

My second question is does intimedating shout aggro as well. If we are out numbered I would like ot use it but fear aggroing more to our spot.
You generate more aggro if you are the first PC the mobs "notice", and even more so if you land the first hit, and you usually Charge into a group (thus drawing more aggro to yourself). Casters will easily override the initial aggro you pick up, but it's a good way to keep it on you for the other melee classes. Movement speed does not have an effect.

Creatures that run into other groups from Intimidating Shout will aggro more on you and it is suicide to use this ability in an instance; it is strictly for soloing.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote