View Single Post
Old 04-03-05, 02:30 PM   #317
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

ok after lvl'ing a shaman to 47, priest to 47, rogue to 32 and a handful of lvl 10-15 characters, I can say I'm officaially bored of this game. I'm also assuming because of the amount of lvl 50-60's that hang around Org and IF dueling and dancing that from lvl 47 and beyond much doesn't change and might not be worth the time.

Everytime I get on I find myself in the same routine. IF to Southshore, mount and ride to TM to see is anything going on, if so PVP for a bit, get bored, hearth back to IF to see if there's anything to buy, as usual nothing, maybe run and do a quest which of late just seem to be quest that send you from one end of the continent to the other, back to SS, repeat.

Last night did ZF twice, couldn't stomach another time in there. Same with SM. I never even hit SM with my priest becasue I did it so many time with the shaman. So to say instance are fun the first time, 2nd, 3rd, etc, times just drags and I can't wait for it to end.

We raided UC last night, about 50 of us. Mostly lvl 40-60. Made it to the banshee chick only to get wiped out. It was fun but it was a one shot deal. No res'ing that deep in. Not sure the time and effort to get everyone together to do it was worth it.

I dunno, it's a great game and the most fun I had with a game in years. Just think it lacks a bit of content, community sucks, and Bliz seems incompetent at times. May just need a break.