View Single Post
Old 04-20-05, 12:29 PM   #377
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
We already have the highest AC, and best aggro control of any class. You want us to have extremely high melee dps as well? I can't see how that makes any sense. So our kill rate will be much higher and we'll have zero downtime since we'll take out opponents faster than they can damage us?
Yes What do you think to melee class means, we can use a kick arss 2h sword but still get out dps by a rogue? LOL Come on bro that doesn't make sense.

I understand that Blizzard is trying to keep us from being superment but they when way to far and they keep doing it to us.

As far as the loving in the patch before this one, we got a bone thrown to us. Big deal execute doesn't wipe rage on a miss. PFFT that was basically it. We got just a bit of rage in crease but no dps increase. Remember Pallies can use and wear what we can and they can heal them selves. The only thing they can't do is taunt BFD! So they can sit back and poke thier point sticks while not being attacked cuz they know I will pull the mob off them. Then they later want to duel you and then say you suck.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote