Old 04-22-05, 10:43 AM   #403
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
You gotta be ****ting me.
From what I have read SS has been nerfed, I've also heared defensive stance is either nerfed or bugged, you now deal 20% less dmg instead of 10, Blizzard has yet to comment on any of this.

Here is a list of the concerns brought up by players.

1. Defensive Stance now has a 20% damage output reduction. Not sure if it still reduces damage taken by 10% or if that has been changed to 20%.

2. The toughness talent now seems bugged. A full 5 point talent should increase armor by around 10%. It seems to only increase it by around 6-7%.

3. The Sweeping Strikes talent skill no longer has the same comobo effect with cleave that it had before. The extra attacks from Sweeping Stikes + Cleave has been reduced by 1 total attack, and the secondary attacks deal less overal damage.

4. The flurry proc now only seems to provide an increase on two attacks.

7. Intercept may be bugged. It stuns the user and the target on some uses.

9. Battle shout seems to give less bonus then the tool tip says.

Unfortunately I doubt Blizzard will EVER comment on any of this. I've omitted the stupid ones that really do not matter. As for 9, if you check your profile whilst battle shout is on you will see the increase is what it says in the tooltip, it is just the buff icon that is wrong. The stacking with cleave and ss was a "bug" but blizzard said they were going to leave that as it was, my main concern is less dmg with ss and defensive stance, we still have to cause dmg to create aggro.