View Single Post
Old 05-10-05, 11:46 AM   #440
carkis

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashimoto
Now the fighting in hillsbrad isn't actually PvP. It's just like you said, 50 alliance on one side, and 50 horde on the other side, and when a straggler gets in the middle, everyone targets him, and he/she dies in 5 seconds
I wish the odds were that way on my server. The number of Humans outnumber the number of total Horde on Suramar, especially at lvl 50-60

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
How ever since most casters know nothing about warriors a good shield bash will stop this and the battle is soon over for the wussy caster, who then tries to arm him self with a dagger to punish the warrior with a horrifying 46 damage points. oh no...
In PVP groups I tend to use berserk stance more so I can break fear and punish that caster with intercept, crits & whirlwind. Unless you have a healer that actually heals instead of dealing damage, shield warriors don't do much on the field. Defense stance is absolutely useless except for disarm. I do tend to be a big target and often go down quick however being a tauren with a huge glowing polearm sticking off my back

The real killer for me in pvp is the casters who aoe the field and it's over. You can't find them because of the crowd and your whole group dies off in seconds. I tend to see mages with highest rank because they kill a lot, finishing them off while melee fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
It saves wussy caster's butts and many times kills the warrior and we do this to save the healers that we can't pull 2 or 3 mobs off of. If it is a mage I won't use this talent to save them... they can die, same with locks but druids and priest I will take one for the team. you don't hear casters taking one for the team, only warriors do and then no one helps us with our repair bill
It is totally true. Warriors get the pipe so bad. We're the first to die and the casters get first dibs on running away. If you are a decent warrior who pulls to save the party you know this and have to accept it. In instance runs I pay 1-3g in repairs depending on how good the healer is at keeping me alive.

I'm not at endgame and I still see a lot of cool stuff I could do. Sorry you guys aren't having as much fun as I am now. I am having a blast doing Dire Maul; it's gotta be my favorite instance although I haven't touched Blackrock at all. It just hasn't got boring yet
carkis is offline   Reply With Quote