Old 05-21-05, 12:16 PM   #177
Vagrant Zero
I'm a Back Door Man

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant Zero
Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv40
I suppose that the expert kit only exist in Post-searing

i have an item dropped by the Char that someone gave me ,, it says.

THe thing is that i dont know how to use that.. to "improve swordmanship" perhaps this is a hidden skill ?

if i use the salvage kit as the item suggest , the only thing i get is crafting material like Iron ,cloth. etc..

Interestingly used the identification kit , in anon indetified item this time. found by me ,with similar intructions.. and a window appeared with anew never seen SKill .. asking me to accept... by accident declined..: and never saw again the skill.. all this happened by just using the identification kit.

THen i used the salvage kit to see if i could recover the new skill again. And all i got was a crappy piece of cloth..

So i will like to know how this works because it looks that you also can get SKills from items. it will be very nice if someone can help me with this.

Using a normal salvage kit will yeild you nothing. Using an Expert Salvage kit would probabley have gotten you an Minor Rune of Swordmanship. And yes they are post-searing. And no you can't get skills from items. Those are learned/bought.
Vagrant Zero is offline   Reply With Quote