View Single Post
Old 05-26-05, 05:53 PM   #501
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkis
Oh noes you too

I had no clue what it was. I thought it was a quest item (in a raid ) so I made the same mistake. At least MOST of my group understood and I had a rep with them already. I felt so bad ... but the suckiest part is that I can't even make use of the stupid thing! Your experience would piss me off as well, but I wouldn't give up. You can't let one group of idiots shake ya. I've managed well on a low-med PVE server, but I can easily point them out.

So ... how are the RP servers different? When I started I considered joining such a server but didn't know what it was about.

Well, I did feel terrible but I don't have a rep as being stupid. In fact I have a rep as being a very good tank. I just wasn't going to let a bunch of kids keep jawing at me. I said I was sorry and it is a FRIKING GAME! There was no LEEEEROY Jenkins on my part. I was a sincere mistake. The problem is that is happens way to much, not just to me but to others.

I have been 60 for a while and am bored with the game so pile that on top of stupid kids spending mommy's money and that equals me moving on to BF2 when it comes out. Now there will be stupid kids there and maybe worse but at least the game will rock and be new to me.

BTW I am Alliance. I also have a shammie and Horde does it also.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote