View Single Post
Old 01-20-03, 09:22 AM   #5
volt

Quote:
Originally posted by lmetza
Got any idea on how i would fix this , i followed volts guide.. Some strange crap about fonts (i got this when i copyed my fonts folder over to my fake windows drive. I get this when i go to install warcraft 3.

[dan@mdoc-km-244-55-249 cdrom]$ wine install.exe
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file "/home/dan/.wine/c_drive/windows/Fonts/modern.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file "/home/dan/.wine/c_drive/windows/Fonts/roman.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file "/home/dan/.wine/c_drive/windows/Fonts/script.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file "/home/dan/.wine/c_drive/windows/Fonts/desktop.ini" err = 55
fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.
[dan@mdoc-km-244-55-249 cdrom]$

btw: wolfenstein (rtcw) is installing ok, but itsa linux friendly game of course, im useing wineX to do it too (wine Setup.exe) umm, when im instal lrtcw it says i need DCOM95???
By the way, I did not say anything about copying fonts from XP CD
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote