Originally Posted by zander
* First publically available NVIDIA Solaris x64/x86 Quadro Graphics Driver
* Includes both 32-bit and 64-bit support.
* Includes OpenGL 2.0 Support.
* Includes support for Xinerama + OpenGL; see APPENDIX S in
the text README.
* Includes support for the EXT_framebuffer_object OpenGL extension.
* Includes the nvidia-settings control panel.
* See Appendix A in the README for a list of supported Quadro GPUs.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Thank you NVIDIA. We were locked in to ATI cards because we weren't able to use the Xorg 'nv' driver to produce dual screen configurations. This should now be solved. Considering that Sun recommends NVIDIA cards, we'll be buying them going forward.