Thread: VB 3.5.0 Beta.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-05, 04:12 AM   #7
Son Goku

Default Re: VB 3.5.0 Beta.

There is one bug though I've noticed with the quick reply (which I did mention in your problem's forum, though not in a seperate thread)... Just something for anyone to take into consideration who's considering the update.

If one uses the quick reply feature at the bottom of a thread (doesn't do it in post reply), it will post the thread, and then try to repost the same thread a second time... However (good thing it catches this) it comes back and says it was posted already and one needs to wait 15 seconds between posts (x secs remaining)... If it hadn't done this, it could result in unintended double posts...

Eariler today (actually I should probably mention this in the forum over there, so they can look at it) it didn't do this, but upon posting left the already posted text in the "post quick reply" window. This evening it had the "double post for one click problem".

Course there might be some way to configure/correct this matter (not sure), but figured while we were discussing the update I should mention this one little glitch I've notied...
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote