* Added support for the latest NVIDIA GPUs, including GeForce 7800 GTX and GeForce 6200 AGP.
* Added OpenGL 2.0 Support.
* Added initial support for Xinerama + OpenGL; see APPENDIX V in the Linux text README.
* Added support for the EXT_framebuffer_object OpenGL extension.
* Added NV-CONTROL support for manipulating DDC/CI settings; see the AllowDDCCI X config option in the Linux text README.
* Added support for GPU clock manipulation; see the "Coolbits" X config option documented in Appendix D.
* Improved support for Quadro FX 4000 SDI.
* Added support for NVIDIA Quadro G-Sync.
* Improved DPMS behavior on flatpanels.
Please see the 1.0-7664
NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set release changelogs for a list of additional changes made since the 1.0-7174
NVIDIA Accelerated FreeBSD Graphics Driver Set release.
NVIDIA Accelerated FreeBSD Graphics Driver Set for FreeBSD/i386
is available for download via HTTP
utility can be built from source (available from ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/nvidia-settings/
) if the binary included in the 1.0-7667 .tar.gz
package doesn't work (e.g. due to a ports/ library version conflict).