View Single Post
Old 01-26-03, 04:09 PM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Australia (somewhere)
Posts: 16
Send a message via ICQ to ReKleSS

A ferrite is a little thing you can get from most electronics shops that suppresses EM radiation from cables - if you look around, you should be able to find one, they're basically thick cylinders that you clip over the cable. Here's one from the local electronics place:
ReKleSS is offline   Reply With Quote