View Single Post
Old 07-15-05, 07:42 PM   #605
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: *** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

Quote:
Cheaper sunder armor: If you have trouble w/ rage while tanking, you're doing something wrong, especially if it's in MC.
If you are not in the MC the cheaper sunder armor lets you get a sunder off whilst you would still be trying to get rage without it, anything that lets you get that little extra aggro is good.

Quote:
15% increased threat generated in def stance: Probably useful on ragnaros only as it involves a lot of aggro wiping, the tank regaining aggro, and maximizing DPS, but our tanks have no problem with that, so it doesn't make that much of a difference.
It makes a hell of a difference in everything, especially tanking in the Molten Core. There are times where our warlocks nuke the mob so much that they end up getting aggro no matter how many sunders you put into the mob, without defiance control would be lost even earlier.

I don't pvp at all I just do pve raid instances so I am full prot aside from 7 points in arms and my job is a lot easier after switching from the cookie cutter a while back.