View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 01:22 PM   #7
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: WoW going the way of Diablo 2 - D2 hackers attack Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Boohoo. Look, it's another drama queen here to proclaim the untimely demise of WoW. I'm not too concerned and neither should anyone else be. As jonk already pointed out, anyone who knows a thing about this game knows that BOE epics are total crap compared to the BOE stuff you get at endgame. All this duping thing will accomplish is producing an overabundance of level 1-20 players who have lots of money but nothing to spend it on. Oh shucks.
What are you talking about? WoW has sucked for a long time. I got tired of hackers, people who just want to cause trouble, clans ganging up on one person, AH price drivers ( I hate them), the inflated prices of items on the AH, ninja looters, guilds in general, 14 year olds with puters, ect. You name it this game is just teh suck now. I don't know if it will die out (doubt it) but it sure sucked for a long time for me.

The way the culture is, if you make one mistake you are black listed even when you don't deserve it. I had a bunch of ****ING 14 year olds gang up on me in a raid. That was the last time I let a buch of pimple poppers talk to me that way.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote