View Single Post
Old 07-21-05, 01:12 AM   #610
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

I came across these two morAn rogues. Look at the other one "hiding" IN PLAIN SIGHT! while his pocket pool partner taunts me. OK, so I fart in his direction for a couple of times then I move along to my quest. Well it seems that a n00b paladin doesn't know you don't have to fight these idiots. He starts fighting them and they kill him quickly since he is a lvl 9. Then things got fun when a 18 warrior charges in and takes them both on. I flipped PVP and helped out. Got a honorable kill at the tendur lvl of 11. AHAHAHAH I usually don't PVP untill the 30s.

I was turing in a quest at the logging camp when one of these morAn rogues throws knives at me. Not doing much damage I ignore him and get my reward for my quest. I decide to take him on but he runs away in a attempt to lead me to his butt buddy. Now how stupid do you have to be to fall for this? Well obviously that lvl paladin fell for it, only neither one was hiding, then again he was a PALADIN! BAHGAHAHAHAH!!!1. Not wanting to be a honorable kill for these idiots I quickly HS out of there.

Moral of the story...rogues suck balls.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Idiots.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	12623  
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote