Your hard drives may be full of documents, mp3, photos and video and many of them are redundant, wasting valuable disk space. NoClone finds and removes duplicate files regardless of file name.
Find out what files, registry keys and other objects processes have open, which DLLs they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process. There is even an option to replace the default Windows task manager.
1.6.7 - 25/07/2005
- The explorer extension has now its own section and has an icon
- Fixed the the W2K bug for the default association of some file types
- Fixed the multiple selection bug, now only one instance of Unlocker is launched dealing with all selected items at once
- Improved behavior for renaming/moving, the name or destination path are now asked when selecting the action
- Improved UI for renaming: Default button is OK and the focus is set on the text
- Added a list mode to Unlock many items at once from the command line. The syntax is: unlocker.exe listfilename /L (or -L) and it will unlock all the files listed in listfilename
- Packed the installer with UPX