View Single Post
Old 07-30-05, 12:18 PM   #1
superklye

Default So after 6 months, I finally got WoW...

I had a free 10-day trial from one of my old roommate's CE and I played it. I loved it so much, I ordered the CE on Amazon but ended up being scammed and the never even bothered to try buying the game again. By the time I got my refund, I hadn't played in almost a month and I just didn't see any point.

Well, I've been carpooling to work with my buddy Ryan. He didn't want me to, but I told him he had no choice: I was goign to give him $10/week for gas money. So he took it or whatever and said nothing of it.

Yesterday when we were riding home, he told me to reach under my seat. I was like, "Look, if this isn't a 47 carat rock, I don't don't want none of it." He laughed and I grabbed a box.

He bought me WoW. What a fag. Seriously. But whatever. I have the game and he used the $10/week I was giving him for gas to buy it, so in actuality: I bought the game.

Either way, I've got it now...but I haven't played Guild Wars in like 2-3 weeks and that's FREE. I just haven't had time/didn't want to, so now that I have this, which requires a monthly fee...I just don't know.

I'm sure I'll cave and play it though, but not until the new machine arrives. I only want to install this once.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote