Re: Problem on using NVidia for 1AGP+1PCI cards to emulate 2 terminals.
I have tested now with 1.0-7667 as follows:
1. Booting and executing "X -probeonly -layout X0". Test good.
2. Next, executed "X -probeonly -layout X1". Failed.
3. Rebooting system and executed "X -probeonly -layout X1". Ok.
4. Next. executed "X - probeonly -layout X0". Ok.
5. Rebooting system and executed "X -probeonly -layout X1". Ok.
6. After, executed "X -probeonly -layout X2". Failed.
7. Finally, executed "X -probeonly -layout X0". Ok.
X1 and X2 layouts refers to PCI cards. X0 layout refers to the AGP card. It looks like there is no way to start more than 2 cards and one of these has to be the AGP card. As attach comes the log from nvidia-bug-report.log generated on step 2.
Is there something I am doing wrong? I have enabled "UseInt10Module" for all cards, and disabled acpi (pci=noacpi)from the kernel boot parameter. Maybe I need another option? Is there another way to start all of the cards on? Thanks.
Also I paste as attach the dmesg output. It says:
NVRM: RmInitAdapter failed! (0x21:0xffffffff:686)
NVRM: rm_init_adapter(1) failed
after the failure.