Re: Problem on using NVidia for 1AGP+1PCI cards to emulate 2 terminals.
Hi netllama or anyone else from nvidia
it seems that victor has done a lot of work in diagnosing this issue, and i know myself i have also spent considerable time on it.
you requested further info from victor on 08-06-05, 03:06 AM, which he and myself have provided, yet you have not replied now 6 days later.
i work in support myself, and i think its courteous to at least acknowledge that you now have enough info to investigate further if that is the case.
can you please give us and update ?
i assume it will be one of the following
1. we believe you are doing something wrong with your setup and here are some tips
2. we confirm that your setup is correct and are trying to reproduce this issue
3. we have confirmed there is a bug in our driver and are investigating further
4. we have confirmed there is a bug in our driver and here is a workaround
5. we have confirmed there is a bug in our driver and this will be resolved in a future driver release.
please give us the respect of a reply.