View Single Post
Old 08-21-05, 11:04 PM   #282
j0j081

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by |White|Mute|
but I dont know why is it that its littered with unexperienced players.I have'nt been in a good team up until now.its generally much harder than other MMOs to find good players.

also theres this strange characteristic of this game,it lacks the sense of continuality.when playing other MMOs I can remeber the name and the character of at least 25 players other than the people on my friends list but its hard for me to remeber 5 of'em in GuildWars.

I guess the reason is that teams wont stay together for long.in other games a full team goes for doing like 10 or even more missions together thus they get a chance to know each other ,plan strategies etc.but in guild wars its like a crazy rush just to get to the next city.and bam team gets disbanded.this perfectly describes it as not being a full fledged. MMORPG.although its not claimed to be one.
maybe it'll get more community oriented as time goes on. although the game has been out for a while, i think it's catching on faster now than it did upon release because people didn't know what to expect.
j0j081 is offline   Reply With Quote