View Single Post
Old 02-02-03, 04:21 AM   #6
[Mystik_Cool]

I'm going to become crazy !!!

I moved all useless files. So now, I have what you said, exactly. But when I start X, I still get the error message. The ONLY thing changing now is the /usr/lib/libGL.so.1. Even if I make a copy of the right file with this name, after running X again, it becomes a symlink to GL/libGL.so.1.3.mesasoft. But I MOVED this GL directory, it's not existing anymore, even after running X !!!

switch2nvidia was not really helpfull. Easier to do everything manually, to be sure...

I don't know what to do ! When I type "make" to make the GLX, the libGL.so.1 becomes a correct symlink (and I thing everything else is correct). But then I run sax2, it tries to load GLX, fails, and then the libGL.so.1 is again a symlink to a mesa file !
Maybe I forgot to delete some file somewhere... ? The strange thing is that I got it working once !

[edit] : I just realized the ./modules/extension/libglx.so was deleted too, even if it was a hard copy of the libglx.so.1.0.4191

PS :
linux:/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions # file libglx.so.1.0.4191
libglx.so.1.0.4191: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), stripped
Correct ?

Last edited by [Mystik_Cool]; 02-02-03 at 04:30 AM.
[Mystik_Cool] is offline   Reply With Quote