View Single Post
Old 08-26-05, 06:43 PM   #32
OWA

Default Re: nV News Konfabulator Widget

Thanks for checking on it.

Mine does fade away but it comes back up with the same content. I may try uninstalling Konfabulator and reinstalling it to see if that helps. I tried deleting some of the keys in the registry that listed the nvnews widget but that didn't help. Where are the preferences actually stored?

Edit: Actually Clay, I think I found out what the problem is. I shutdown my ad blocker and ZoneAlarm and things are working fine now. I'll see if I can narrow down which one is actually causing the problem. With those off, things are fine. Sorry for the trouble.

Edit 2: After running it with both of those off, it's now working with both of them on. Not sure what is going on but I think it might have actually been user error. I think I might have been trying to select the main forum headings instead of the actual forums. For example, if I tried to select OPERATING SYSTEM FORUMS, it wouldn't work correctly and when returning to the preferences, it would just show New Posts as being selected. If I select NVIDIA Linux Forum instead, then it works properly and when I return to the preferences, it still shows it as being selected.