View Single Post
Old 08-10-02, 01:31 AM   #5
McBane
Left Hand Black

Send a message via ICQ to McBane Send a message via AIM to McBane

I ask cuz i was trying to find the reason why litestep was using up to 200Megs of memory while idle....turns out it was an outdated module in a theme...that was fixed....but then i noticed the cpu usage fluctuated between 5-12% when usually it for 0-5%....Didn't really notice it till i was reorganizing me files (used several instances of explorer on different desktops) that plus i had some other stuff open, then all of a sudden opening a directory became sluggish...usually this doesn't happen....so i went to the task manager to see whats up...there werent any secret progs running, so then i decided to check priorities...thats when i came across explorer running at High...now im trying to see if there's something i can add to explrer, say a switch or something to run it at normal priority or a switch for a shortcut ......tried adding /NORMAL and -NORMAL but it didn't help....i tried another string "start......." (something really long), but it wont work with me hotkeys for some reason.....

Hope that makes some sense

PR0N-O-MATIC XL-509I
McBane is offline   Reply With Quote