View Single Post
Old 09-07-05, 09:58 PM   #41
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Default Re: Day Of Defeat: Source this month, with HDR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
That in itself is a perfectly valid and logical argument. But, IMHO it is still being greedy on valves part, just like what they did with the cybercafe owners. Again let me state, I am not a CE owner, however:

I would be interested in seeing how valve would respond to that question.

Now that doesn't make any legal sense whatsoever. Congratulations, you have made the dumbest statement I have ever seen or heard anybody make.

Wait a minute...now THIS is the dumbest statement I have ever seen or heard anybody make. Are you stuck on stupid son? What the f*ck broke in your head? Maybe you should try banging it against a wall a few times, see if that'll knock something loose.

According to your logic, it would also be a requirement that when products go down in cost over time, or if the manufacturer charges different prices in different regions (which is very common BTW) the manufacturer is guilty of a bait and switch, and is thus required to refund the price difference that people paid when they first bought the product. Doesn't work that way. Try what I mentioned above and maybe you'll figure it out.
Greatest post ever.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote