View Single Post
Old 02-08-03, 12:44 AM   #17
silentdragon48

ok, I'm going to be out of town for the next few days, so I won't be back until Monday. So, for now I'm just going to attach my whole startX script. Thanks for the advice, I'll look into your suggestions, junkieclown, when I get back.

Thanks for your on going help on this matter guys, it really helps to know that there are ppl out there who can help me.

Oh, btw: I say "will do on next boot" because my computer runs a dual boot system, one harddrive is windows 98 SE the other is Linux. The reason for this is that I ran out of money and had to buy a cheap ass win modem, so ofcourse linux can't use it, plus it is some off brand junk too. When I feel like I have money (which will probably never happen because I'm in college) i'll actually get a real modem, instead of this stupid win modem. That is the only real reason (well that and Diablo doesn't exactly have a Linux release) that I have windows. Which, if I want to check my email or do anything on the net I have to be in windows, hence why I say "on next boot" - just a little fyi incase you were wondering why I said that.
Attached Files
File Type: txt startx.txt (2.1 KB, 117 views)
silentdragon48 is offline   Reply With Quote